Quick Clipboard Editor (QCE) is a text Editor directly connected to the Clipboard allowing to:
- easily gather various pieces of text;
- do quick touch-ups;
- find and replace text globally or interactively;
- change case in a variety of ways;
- trim each line of text based of multiple criteria;
- and save them directly to your Clipboard.
Download latest BETA release of Quick Clipboard Editor and get help on the Quick Clipboard Editor forum.
About my former project Quick Access Clipboard
The Quick Access Clipboard (QAC) project is a now suspended. This project is combining a Clipboard editor and a Clipboard Rule manager (allowing to set actions like Find and replace, Substring, scripting commands, etc. executed automatically when text is copied to the Clipboard). In the summer 2022, I decided to split this project in two parts and to work primarily on the editor part. This is why this forum is now dedicated to Quick Clipboard Editor.